The Cluster HAT (Hardware Attached on Top) which interfaces a (Controller) Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2/3 with 4 Raspberry Pi Zeros configured to use USB Gadget mode is an ideal tool for teaching, testing or simulating small scale clusters.
- USB Gadget Mode: Ethernet and Serial Console.
- Onboard 4 port USB 2.0 hub.
- Raspberry Pi Zeros powered via Controller Pi GPIO
- Individual Raspberry Pi Zero power controlled via Controller Pi GPIO
- Connector for Controller Serial Console (FTDI Basic).
The Cluster HAT can be purchased either via one of our resellers or direct.